Friday, August 17, 2012

Raising Funds for Reforestation


Brendan Chareoncharutkun, one of the Public Health Garden's own, has been studying Permaculture at Tacome Pai Organic Farm in Thailand this summer and touched base with us from "the land of smiles" to see if we could help promote the fundraising campaign for Tacome Pai's sister project: The New Land.

We said: "ABSOLUTELY!!"

They've got until September 30th to raise the remainder of the $5,200 fundraising goal. With that funding, they aim to revitalize 72,000 square meters of deforested and degraded land by applying Permaculture design principles. The long-term mission of the project is to demonstrate and reintroduce sustainable living techniques to the locals and to create a prototype for reforestation and sustainable livelihood projects all over the world. Read more here and please join us in making a pledge.

14 comments:

  1. This is a really great post I found some really good information here I've got lots of followers on twitter and I will tell all of them about this as I really think it's great information that more people should see keep up the good work be back again soon.
    HCG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task.

    Regards,
    Yan Katsnelson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.Thank You.

    Regards,
    restless leg syndrome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to your efforts to restock existing forests. This will be a huge help to the environment. Kudos to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I continuously keep on coming to your site again just in case you have posted new contents.my site

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not expect this. This is a excellent story. Thanks! You completed a few nice points there. buy dissertation proposal | Finance Dissertation Writing

    ReplyDelete
  7. We at Aishvarya services Provided best facility management services in Bangalore like every day sweeping and moping of all floor area on continuous basis with quality cleaning materials.

    Facility Management in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much I am glad you get some great ideas!
    Audiology oklahoma city

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have truly loved browsing your weblog posts.

    whey casein

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for every other great article. Where else may anyone get that type of information in such a perfect manner of
    writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the search for such info.



    Option Tips Intraday Tips Equity Tips

    ReplyDelete
  11. it was a great experience to read such kind of great work i really enjoyed this article.
    help with essays | do my assignment uk | c++ assignment expert | help with coursework | buying assignment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your contents are too simple to read and easy to understand.next page

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a wonderful move to save our environment. Kudos to the people behind this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've read your blog post and it was really helpful for me. I'll be back to your blog again to read upcoming post. thanks.

    ReplyDelete